Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sweat Shirt Weather

While it may not be officially not on us yet, I am feeling the effects.

We recently moved to a beautiful part of Minnesota, by the Minnesota river Vally, with a reservation near by so there are many tree's to see change. During this time of year it to me it looks like Santa clause came early and plugged in the lights on the tree's. The colors are just breath taking.

I plan to rake up a leaf pile soon and take the kids out to play in it, maybe pictures to come. (babies are sick at the moment though so hopefully after they get better0

Halloween will be here soon! One of my favorite holidays. We are dressing up the kids and taking them around my old town this year. I'm excited to watch their faces while trick or treating for the first time!

However all of this leads to the HOLIDAY SEASON. That time of year that you stress about buying gifts that you a) don't have money for b) most likely the people won't use c)meanwhile you get gifts that you have no use for. Tell me why can't we just get together and enjoy peoples company? But getting together can be a disaster to. No matter how hard I try I piss some one off every year, tell me how to balance, my own family's Christmas, both sets of in laws, and my parents Christmas's? Not to mention that they all live a minimum of 50 mill es away and gas is not cheep the last time I checked!

I shouldn't get so worked up already, back to enjoying the leaves and sweatshirt weather!

1 comment:

Nickie. said...

I love sweatshirt weather!