Thursday, October 16, 2008

Life......

.......Been a few days since I posted so.

Nothing to interesting going on around here. Not sure what to write about.

So I did something that I regret more than anything last year at this time. I'm ashamed of myself for doing it, but also understand the reasons I did it. I am a married woman and started seeing a ex of mine. My marriage was horrible, I wasn't getting physically abused but there was defiantly some mental abuse.

We worked it out and are doing better than we ever have before. But I wonder about some things. Will I ever be able to go to a wedding without thinking about being unfaithfull? Will I ever go through my birthday with out thinking about the year my husband couldn't even call me. I wonder all the time what my hubby is thinking about it.

So to top it off, as if I haven't been thinking about it enough this week, the wife of my ex calls a couple days ago and is accusing me of wishing him a happy birthday. Which was not me, and they can't figure out who it is. I'm pretty sure that hubby knows it wasn't me but it doesn't make any of this easier. Reliving all of the emotions and sitrust is horrible.

Will it ever go away, no I know that. But I hope that some of his pain is gone.

1 comment:

Nickie. said...

I have also done the same when I was engaged. Things happen in life, and being women we tend to go to someone that will help us and give us the TLC we need! I'm glad you and your hubby patched it up. =)