Thursday, September 25, 2008

My First Blog

Okay so this is my first blog ever! I got the idea to start one from my English witting class I'm taking. I recently started back to school, just doing generals at the moment but plan to be an English teacher some day. I am love love loving going back to school, it has been the best thing I've done for myself in a long time! I'm hoping this will help my creative side develop and I'm already addicted to this, hopefully I'll keep up with it.

I am also a mom of two wonderful boys, 2 years and 2 months. Needless to say I have my hands full. I am blessed with a wonderful husband, while marriage has been an adjustment I think we are doing pretty well for the most part. We are a very busy bunch, always on the run and never home on the weekends.

Okay so I'm looking for tips, are there things I should do when I start this thing? Thanks for any input e-mail me at mrsthull@yahoo.com

Enjoy Shawn

No comments: